A new poll by ORB International for the Sunday Telegraph shows that 67% think the EU is trying to bully the UK in the Brexit negotiations.
Headline findings from the poll
- There is only a small group of people who would change from their 2016 vote
- Only 5% of people who voted Remain in 2016 would now vote to leave the EU
- Only 6% of those that voted Leave in 2016 would now vote to remain in the EU
- 41% of those that did not vote at all in 2016 would vote to remain, 21% to leave, but 39% would still not vote
- If there were to be another referendum tomorrow, 53% would vote to leave the European Union, 47% to remain a member.
- Leavers think the UK is being bullied by the EU – 64% agree
Tables available for download here.
Coverage in The Telegraph available here.
During 7th -9th March 2018, ORB International conducted an online poll of 2092 people on their opinions of the Brexit negotiations. The statistical margin of error at the 95% confidence level is +2.2%